How we express ourselves
How we express ourselves: an inquiry into the ways in which we discover and express ideas, feelings, nature, culture, beliefs and values; the ways in which we reflect on, extend and enjoy our creativity, our appreciation of the aesthetic.
We investigate changes in our world.
Lines of Inquiry:
- Past and present
Attributes of the Learner Profile:
- Thinkers - Children will identify patterns in the environment.
- Reflective - Children will notice how they’ve changed since the beginning of school.
- Inquirers - Children will ask questions about the weather and how that impacts our routine.
- Find patterns in your daily life
- Discuss how weather affects what you wear
- Look at old family pictures and how you have changed