2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student Registration Signup Form
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Dogwood Elementary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Dragons for the 2020-21 school year!
To join us, first determine if your student lives in the Dogwood ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Dogwood ES boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Pam Taylor, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Parents of kindergarten students, watch our virtual kindergarten orientation presentation, viewable in both English and Spanish.
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
- Please contact Maria Miller, our school's multilingual registrar at 571-348-4105.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.